All Sciences Olympiad Foundation is a non governmental organization which works to promote the study and application of science among students for national and global development.
Our main mission is to develop the interest of young scientist and raise them to build a scientific community to find solutions to the world problems making the world the better place to live. We provide learners a competitive platform where they can prove themselves to their country and the world. To this end, ASO Foundation engage in the following activities;
Our objective with the National Science Olympiad is to deliver a Competitive Program that promotes natural science, advocates the importance of science education and emphasize in the promotion of practical science. This also serve as the national competition from which students are selected to participate in the various international science Olympiads.
As we all know, the world as aggravated from Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics to Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics. It was therefore imperative to teach the modern day young scientists on how to manage their finances through economics. We therefore taught it right to provide a championship program for students with the interest in economics. This competitions also serve as the national competition from which the team is selected to represent Ghana at the International Economics Olympiad.
Access to energy is essential to economic growth and poverty alleviation. Access to reliable, cost-effective energy helps to modernise agriculture, increase trade, empower women, save lives, improve transport, expand industry and power communication.
Africa is the world’s second most-populated continent and has substantial renewable energy resources, most of which are under-exploited.
Ghana is rich in an array of renewable energy resources, including biomass, solar, wind, and hydropower potential.
As a STEM organization, we educate children and communities on the use of renewable energy resources such as solar and wind as the new way to enjoy energy while conserving the environment.
We create challenges among children to bring up ideas on renewable energy sustainability and also climate change actions.
SEVEN REASONS YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THE
NATIONAL SCIENCE AND ECONOMICS OLYMPIAD
- Olympiads help students to think critically which helps them in the development of their IQ from a very young age which helps them in later stages as they prepare for other competitive exams.
- The Olympiads provide a competitive platform for students, thus creating a talent pool for future.
- The competition gives chance to students to develop their knowledge and skills at an early age by tackling a series of problems at a level not encountered in their classrooms.
- The Olympiads help students understand concepts and their application. The application of concepts during the competition help students to develop their practical skills.
- The emphasis on the application science during the competition helps students to appreciate science.
- National Olympiads give students the opportunity to meet their fellow young scientists for future scientific collaborations
- The Olympiads pull together the world’s brightest minds into an environment where they can exchange knowledge and culture.
International Junior Science Olympiad selection exams held in Accra Caption: Mrs Opare (second left) and other officials supervising the students during the examination The third edition of the International Junior Science Olympiad Selection Exams came off in Accra, with over 100 students from schools across the capital sitting for the exercise. After the current process,November 27, 2020
The Ghana Team Arrives In Doha For The International Junior Science Olympiad 2019 The International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) is an annual individual and team competition in the Natural Sciences for students who are under sixteen years old on 31st December of the competition year. IJSO has been established in recognition of the significance ofNovember 27, 2020
Ghana targets glory at International Junior Science Olympiad The 2019 International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) has begun in Doha, Qatar with six students representing Ghana at the competition. The event which started on Tuesday December 3, would end on Thursday, December 12 and Ghana’s contingent would be hoping to make a huge impact as doneNovember 26, 2020
The International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) is an annual individual and team competition in the Natural Sciences for students who are under sixteen years old on 31st December of the competition year. IJSO has been established in recognition of the significance of the Natural Sciences in the general education of young people and in allNovember 25, 2020